From family photos and tickets to recipes and work-related spreadsheets and presentations, printers are a mainstay in homes, home offices, as well as employees of companies large and small.
This lens details printers, printer activities, brands, printer features, supplies, and upcoming purchase plans.
Summary of subjects covered in the Printers lens tables
|Subjects||Examples of TUP Questions Answered|
|Printers||How many printers are in active use|
|Printer #1, Printer #2||Brand, type, features, and other details of the primary and secondary printer|
|Supplies, ink, toner||Type of ink refills, volume of printing and ink use|
|Printer #1 Activities||Activities regularly done using a primary printer, from photos to recipes and presentations|
|Outlets||Purchase channels for major technology and for home and work products|
|Purchasing Plans||Intentions to purchase specific technology product types in the coming 12 months|
Links to Printers lens tables
Recent findings from the TUP Printers lens
- American first-time and repeat buyer purchase plans
- What the busiest American home printer users print
- Work from home experience & purchase plans
- Home printers declining among Americans
- Americans have big plans for tech purchases
- Consumer tech sentiment weakened
- Profile of Americans writing/managing text/notes/documents
- Profile of Americans who use a Canon home printer
- Profile of Americans who use an Epson home printer
- Profile of Americans who use a Brother home printer
For more information about TUP, please contact MetaFacts.