From family photos and tickets to recipes and work-related spreadsheets and presentations, printers are a mainstay in homes, home offices, as well as employees of companies large and small.
This lens details printers, printer activities, brands, printer features, supplies, and upcoming purchase plans.
Summary of subjects covered in the Printers lens tables
|Subjects||Examples of TUP Questions Answered|
|Printers||How many printers are in active use|
|Printer #1, Printer #2||Brand, type, features, and other details of the primary and secondary printer|
|Supplies, ink, toner||Type of ink refills, volume of printing and ink use|
|Printer #1 Activities||Activities regularly done using a primary printer, from photos to recipes and presentations|
|Outlets||Purchase channels for major technology and for home and work products|
|Purchasing Plans||Intentions to purchase specific technology product types in the coming 12 months|
Links to Printers lens tables
Recent findings from the TUP Printers lens
- It’s a man’s world – devices used by American adults with school-age children [MetaFAQs]
- Home photo printing declining while smartphone photos are prevalent [MetaFAQs]
- Using home printers for work activities is strongest among mid-age groups [MetaFAQs]
- Scanners, scanning, and disappearing paper [TUPdate]
- Home printing trends – US 2019 [TUPdate]
- Working women worldwide have broad technology usage [MetaFAQs]
- Home printers – refilled or original? [TUPdate]
- More MetaFacts findings
For more information about TUP, please contact MetaFacts.