For the majority of adults, enjoying ways to be entertained is what technology means to them, both through the consumer electronics they choose to use as well as how they use their connected devices.
This TUP lens details the devices, services, and activities users do for fun, reporting on the numbers that actively enjoy home entertainment.
Summary of subjects covered in the Home Entertainment lens tables
|Subjects||Examples of TUP Questions Answered|
|Consumer Electronics||TVs, Set-top boxes, Connected home, IoT, Smartwatches|
|Entertainment Activities||Entertainment activities regularly used on connected devices, such as games, music, books, or TV|
Links to Home Entertainment lens tables
Recent findings from the TUP Home Entertainment lens
- All-in-one desktop PCs by country [MetaFAQs]
- A HomePod shuffle – a sound path of Apple’s expansion [TUPdate]
- US adults with voice-enabled speakers by number of Apple devices [MetaFAQs]
- Voice-enabled wireless speakers by age group [MetaFAQs]
- American Apple HomePod Users [MetaFAQs]
- How many gamers? [MetaFAQs]
- PC gaming by household size [MetaFAQs]
- Game console brands by age group [MetaFAQs]
- Wireless Bluetooth headsets by country [MetaFAQs]
- Mobile phone game playing by household size [MetaFAQs]
For more information about TUP, please contact MetaFacts.