There is a growing collection of consumer electronics that are Internet-connected, from TVs to smart speakers, smart displays, and smart door locks. It’s all about fun! This certainly seems so when looking at the depth and range of consumer electronics in active use. Consumers find so many ways to find entertainment and feather their nests.
This lens spans a wide range of consumer electronics devices and services, from climate control and voice-assisted speakers to entertainment devices.
Summary of subjects covered in the Consumer Electronics lens tables
|Subjects||Examples of TUP Questions Answered|
|Consumer Electronics||TVs, Set-top boxes, Connected home, IoT, Smartwatches|
Links to Consumer Electronics lens tables
Recent findings in the TUP Consumer Electronics lens
- A HomePod shuffle – a sound path of Apple’s expansion [TUPdate]
- US adult voice assistant/speaker users by brand platform and number of Apple devices [MetaFAQs]
- Voice-enabled wireless speakers by age group [MetaFAQs]
- Broadened smart speaker usage in the US [MetaFAQs]
- How many gamers? [MetaFAQs]
- Smart displays beginning with youthful interest [MetaFAQs]
- Headsets – our sound islands [TUPdate]
- Wireless Bluetooth headsets by smartphone operating system [MetaFAQs]
- Smart Displays barely visible [MetaFAQs]
- Generation gap amplified by headsets [MetaFAQs]
For more information about TUP, please contact MetaFacts.