Fun is core to many technology adult user’s experience, and games are central to some while users while being casually played or never played by others.
This TUP lens profiles which users are playing immersive games compared to other games, and whether they are being played on a smartphone, PC, tablet, or game console. TUP also details PCs designed for gaming, both gaming desktops and gaming notebooks.
Summary of subjects covered in the Game Consoles, Gaming PCs, and Game Playing lens tables
|Subjects||Examples of TUP Questions Answered|
|Game Consoles||Brand and sub-brand of game consoles in active use|
|Entertainment Activities||Entertainment activities regularly used on connected devices, such as games, music, books, or TV|
|Game Console Activities||Activities regularly done on using a game console, such as playing games, or communicating|
Links to Game Consoles, Gaming PCs, and Game Playing lens tables
Recent findings from the TUP Game Consoles, Gaming PCs, and Game Playing lens
- How many gamers? [MetaFAQs]
- PC gaming by household size [MetaFAQs]
- Game console brands by age group [MetaFAQs]
- Mobile phone game playing by household size [MetaFAQs]
- Game console brands by country [MetaFAQs]
- Tablet game playing by household size [MetaFAQs]
- Game-playing trends – convenience gamers, dedicated gamers, and device-gamers [Highlights]
- More MetaFacts findings
For more information about TUP, please contact MetaFacts.