This lens details the penetration of the key individual products and services offered by each company, delving into their overall footprint as well as how well they do or don’t overlap in market acceptance.
Users value ecosystems by how well the parts integrate, and express that value in how many of the parts they actively use. The largest technology companies, from Apple to Google, and Microsoft to Amazon, are seeking to build and cultivate a coordinated experience that will attract and retain customers. This TUP lens measures their progress and profiles which segments and their depth of displayed commitment to the ecosystem.
Summary of subjects covered in the Technology Ecosystems lens tables
|Subjects||Examples of TUP Questions Answered|
|Key Device Metrics||Key devices used, such as any Smartphone, any Desktop, any Game Consoles, and others|
|Devices||Number of Devices by Operating System|
|Device #1-#4||Device brand, sub-brand, acquisition date, and other details|
Links to Technology Ecosystems lens tables
Recent findings from the TUP Technology Ecosystems lens
- Profile of Americans actively using a Google assistant
- Profile of Americans actively using Alexa voice assistant
- Highlights: Technology Ecosystems
- Highlights: PCs
- Highlights: Mobile Phones
- Highlights: Wearables, Hearables, Listening & Speaking
- Highlights: Consumer Electronics
- Profile of American Chromebook users
- Profile of Americans actively using a Google assistant or Google-brand speakers
- Profile of Americans actively using Amazon Alexa or Echo speakers
For more information about TUP, please contact MetaFacts.